- In Europe, Carrier Transicold supplies equipment and aftermarket services for refrigerated road transport.
- Freight in this sector involves a range of challenges, including respect for the cold chain, tightened costs of operation and reduced environmental impact. Carrier Transicold develops refrigeration systems by taking these requirements into account and working closely with the different cold chain stakeholders.
- Carrier Transicold, a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, distributes and provides support throughout the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- 15 Integrated Distribution Companies
- 39 Independent Distributors
- More than 550 service centres
- 1700 Specialist Technicians
- Carrier Transicold Europe head office is located in Rueil-Malmaison. The main production site for the area is in Rouen (France) where is manufactured a complete range of refrigeration systems.
You Carry, We Care™
"You Carry, We Care" is Carrier Transicold's tagline in Europe. It expresses the company's commitment to designing refrigeration units that meet the needs of transport customers, developed in partnership with other equipment suppliers in the cold chain.